Get help now

Urgent help and support

    Helpful hint

    If you don’t feel like you can call any of the above services, you can also:

    • talk to someone you trust
    • contact your GP, a social worker, psychologist or psychiatrist
    • visit a hospital emergency department
    University of Newcastle logo
    Mark hughes foundation logo
    Hunter Medical Research Institute logo